Publication Date: 2016-01-19
Taille: 24, 85 MB
Format: PDF, Docs
Lire en Ligne: 1302
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Andalucia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Alhambra's perfect blend of architecture and nature, visit the Spanish Royals' residence at the Alcazar, or hike to the rugged clifftop town of Ronda; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Andalucia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Andalucia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, flamenco, bullfighting, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 57 maps
- Covers Seville, Huelva, Sevilla, Cadiz, Gibraltar, Malaga, Almeria, Granada, Jaen, Cordoba, Tarifa, Ronda, Baeza, Ubeda, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Andalucia, our most comprehensive guide to Andalucia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.