Publication Date: 2016-01-19
Taille: 14, 81 MB
Format: PDF, ePub, Docs
Lire en Ligne: 206
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze upon Renaissance masterpieces at Florence's Uffizi Gallery, hunt for truffles in the hilltop town of San Minato, or climb San Gimignano's medieval towers; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence and Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Florence, Siena, Central Coast, Elba, Apuane Alps, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, San Minato, Chianti, Arezzo, Garfagnana, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany , a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Lonely Planet Discover Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.